NCCP - Community Coach
MORE INFORMATION ON COMMUNITY COACH:
COACHING CERTIFICATION & EXPIRY OF THE OLD SYSTEM
- Effective 2016, NCCP transferred all certifications from the old system (Theory I, 2, 3, Technical 1, 2, 3, Practical 1, 2, 3 etc.) to the new system (Community, Competition, Introduction, etc.).
- This certification must be maintained by taking 20-30 professional development credits.
- For those who transferred certification, maintenance credits must be completed by December 31, 2021.
- For those with “trained” status, there is no expiration.
- There are several ways to earn maintenance credits: self directed learning (3 courses), coaching (1 course per year), NCCP courses (approximately 5 per course).
- Track certification and maintenance credits in the NCCP Locker:
- You will need to know your NCCP#, but you can also find it through this link if you do not have it.